Sunday, March 1, 2009

Ramokgwebana road construction starts

FRANCISTOWN - Construction of the P386 million Francistown/Ramokgwebana section of the A1 Road Project is expected to commence soon.
Speaking in an interview, Department of Roads project officer, Mr Simon Motai said the project's official commencement date was September 29, 2008.
In addition, Mr Motai said the project had been awarded to a Chinese company, Sinohydro Corporation Limited and it had started erecting a camp at Tsamaya Village, clearing and grubbing for construction of a detour road.
He said delayed acquisition of the construction team's work, resident permits and visas delayed the start of the project.
Mr Motai said the construction of the 80-kilometre road starts at a traffic circle near Francistown Central Police Station and ends at Ramokgwebana Boarder Post He said the first 4.45 kilometres road from the circle up to Dumela junction would be a dual carriageway and the remaining 74.35 kilometres would be a single carriageway of 3.7 metre lanes and two metres surfaced shoulders.
He said the road was expected to be completed in September 2010.
He said included as part of the main road were the upgrading of access roads to Ramokgwebana and Tsamaya dikgotla, which were about 200 metres away from the A1 Road.
He noted that the upgrading of Siviya/Kgari/Jakalasi 1/Themashanga/Mabudzani/ Jakalasi 2 were tendered for separately as they were to be carried out by wholly citizen owned contractors.
In addition, he said tendering of Sinyawe/Butale access road would be done in March. BOPA

2 comments:

  1. MRS.IRENE QUERY FINANCE IS THE BEST PLACE TO GET A LOAN {mrsirenequery@gmail.com}

    God bless you Madam, I will not stop telling the world about your kindness in my life, I am a single mum with kids to look after. My name is Mrs.Rachel Alex, and I am from Singapore Center Drive, Miami Beach, FL . A couple of weeks ago My friend visited me and along our discussion she told me about MRS.IRENE QUERY FINANCE, that they can help me out of my financial situation, I never believed cause I have spend so much money on different loan lenders who did nothing other than running away with my money. I have been in a financial mess for the pass 7 months now,She advised I give it a try so I mailed her and explain all about my financial situation to her, she therefore took me through the loan process and gave me a loan of $180,000.00 at a very low interest rate of 3% and today I am a proud business owner and can now take good care of my kids, If you must contact any firm to get any amount of loan you need with a low interest rate of 3% and better repayment schedule, please contact MRS.IRENE QUERY FINANCE via email{mrsirenequery@gmail.com}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey everyone sorry I have been away for so long but so much has been going on and no time to post. I moved to New Orleans the first week of July and my feet hit the ground running. I have been working on my old house in Florida for the last few weeks and I am exhausted after successfully getting a loan from Mr Pedro and his loan firm at 3% rate to help finish my house ! So no time to work out, no time to eat right etc.....I so want my life back and I am so proud of what Mr Pedro did to me by helping me with a loan. I am going to leave Mr Pedro email here so anyone looking for a loan can contact Mr Pedro on ...pedroloanss@gmail.com or whatsapp text...+18632310632. Hopefully I can get my life back on track. Miss you guys hope to back on soon.

    ReplyDelete